The Minnesota Methodist Foundation is a nonprofit organization that offers inherent advantages to investing compared to similar investment management services available from for-profit investment management groups. We specialize in working with local churches, boards and agencies within the Minnesota Annual Conference through its investments, management services, and financial stewardship programs and ministries.
Our advantages include:
– excellent investment performance
– a broadly diversified set of investment strategies
– low fund management expenses
– an investment program that conforms with the Social Principles of the United Methodist Church
– investment oversight by Wespath Institutional Investments staff, supplemented by support staff
– broad-based local church stewardship resources: programs, education and information, training, and materials for Christian financial stewardship
Foundation staff is available to provide technical assistance in developing local church investment policies and goals and determining asset allocation. The Foundation provides investors with quarterly statements of their accounts, and will meet with church trustees or endowment committees upon request.
Please contact us to schedule a meeting.